DIGITAL FASHION DESIGN
Course fees 4000 L.E
Duration: (32 HRS.)
DIGITAL FASHION DESIGN COURSE
- Introduction to Photoshop Fashion Design.
- Quick reference tools panel - the basics.
- Vector and bitmap images.
- Color modes.
- Create and save a new file.
- Customize the work area.
- Moving around the work area, Panel details.
- Open file with customized workspace.
- Tools panel.
- Select and move an object.
- Scan and place an image in a file.
- Divide and change the fill color.
- Put the texture on the model.
- Dress the figure and layer.
- Patterns - All drop repeat.
- Troubleshoot pattern fills.
- Making a pattern with a scanned fabric swatch.
- Using filters in photoshop.
- Using Puppet Warp to wrap fabric around your croquis figure.
- Saving and loading patterns.
- Brush basics and coloring through them.
- Installation of transparent texture on figure.
- Laying out croquets on boards and creating backgrounds.
The final project
Cash through the Branch.
Bank Transfer. (details upon request)
Mobile wallet transfer. (details upon request )
70% refund of paid amount 15 days before first day of course
30%refund of paid amount 7 days before first day of course
100% nonrefundable after that.